Welcome to Bethesda Frankel Estate Church
Hello and welcome to our website! We hope it will give you a good idea of what we’re about and believe in. So go ahead and explore and tell us what you think!
If you’re visiting for the first time and like a quick introduction… Bethesda Frankel Estate Church (BFEC), tucked in the suburban east coast of Singapore, has been meeting weekly since 1958. We have a thriving Kindergarten (namely Bethesda Katong Kindergarten), ministries that reach out to young and old, local or internationals, as well as a legacy of sending missionaries into the fields near or far.
Some like our homey-family feel (we still have pews by the way), our inspiring worship services (we break bread every week and sing both hymns and contemporary Christian songs) or that regardless of station in life, it’s not difficult to experience fellowship in a small group. (Our oldest, active cell member is 93 this year!)
Yet, what matters more is not how long we’ve been around but how passionate we are pursuing Him and His purposes…together. Indeed in Christ is all we’ve longed for and will ever need – here and beyond this earth. So if you wish to find out more about what it means to be a Christian or are looking for a church family to belong to, do come visit or contact us.
Warmly in Christ,
Elder Alex Lo
Utterly unique, incomparable and almost indescribable, despite being easily the most talked-about figure in all of history
- Seek First – Living For What Matters Most“Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn’t really matter.” attributed to D.L.Moody “Nothing matters but the kingdom, but because of the kingdom […]
- Sermon #5 : Church-wide Series 19 Sep-24 Oct
- Sermon Series #4 (15 Aug – 5 Sep): Under The Wings of GodUnder the Wings of God – Learning Faith, Duty, Love & Hope from the book of Ruth 15 Aug 2021 FAITH needed to please God […]
- PASTORAL NOTE (issued on Thurs 22 July 2021)PASTORAL NOTE (issued on Thursday 22 July 2021) Dear Frankelite, Greetings in the name of our dear Lord Jesus! We thank God that we were able to resume onsite (physical) Sunday Services and […]
- Sermon Series #3 (27 June – 1 Aug): Where Are The Workers?Theme Verse: Matthew 9:35-38 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw […]