Welcome to Bethesda Frankel Estate Church
Hello and welcome to our website! We hope it will give you a good idea of what we’re about and believe in. So go ahead and explore and tell us what you think!
If you’re visiting for the first time and like a quick introduction… Bethesda Frankel Estate Church (BFEC), tucked in the suburban east coast of Singapore, has been meeting weekly since 1958. We have a thriving Kindergarten (namely Bethesda Katong Kindergarten), ministries that reach out to young and old, local or internationals, as well as a legacy of sending missionaries into the fields near or far.
Some like our homey-family feel (we still have pews by the way), our inspiring worship services (we break bread every week and sing both hymns and contemporary Christian songs) or that regardless of station in life, it’s not difficult to experience fellowship in a small group. (Our oldest, active cell member is 93 this year!)
Yet, what matters more is not how long we’ve been around but how passionate we are pursuing Him and His purposes…together. Indeed in Christ is all we’ve longed for and will ever need – here and beyond this earth. So if you wish to find out more about what it means to be a Christian or are looking for a church family to belong to, do come visit or contact us.
Warmly in Christ,
Elder Alex Lo
Utterly unique, incomparable and almost indescribable, despite being easily the most talked-about figure in all of history
- Sermon #6 Growing In The Grace and Knowledge of ChristSynopsis of 2 Peter Does God’s grace to us mean we can indulge in sin without consequences? Perhaps Christ won’t really return to judge the world after all? For those tempted by such falsehoods, […]
- A Pastoral Update (Issued 4 Oct 2021)A Pastoral Update – Seeking Him First, Praying for One Another (Issued 4 Oct 2021) Dear Frankelites, How are you doing? We trust that you are journeying with us in our church’s Seek First […]
- Baptism and Membership Class #3 (26 Oct, 2 Nov, 9 Nov and 16 Nov) with Baptism on Sun 5 DecBaptism is a public proclamation of our faith, that we will follow Jesus as Lord, having believed in Him as the One who died for our sins to be reconciled to God.Come and attend the 4 online baptism […]
- Seek First – Living For What Matters Most“Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn’t really matter.” attributed to D.L.Moody “Nothing matters but the kingdom, but because of the kingdom […]
- Sermon #5 : Church-wide Series 19 Sep-24 Oct