Good News !!! With the relaxation in Phase 3, we have reorganised our zones and created an additional zone for more seating capacity.
The newest zone we have added is Zone D at the back of the main sanctuary.
With the new Zone D, we have now increased our capacity and are now able to seat 191 persons for our worship services.
Here are all the zones for your reference:
- Zone A (Hall Left, near Tarpaulin) – 49 seats – Enter through the back car park gate and proceed to the Tarpaulin for safe-entry registration. Enter the Hall through the “Tarpaulin Glass Doors”. DO NOTE THAT ZONE A IS NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
- Zone B (Hall Right, near Annexe) – 49 seats – Enter through the back car park gate and proceed to the back of the Chapel for safe-entry registration. Enter the Hall through the “Vending Machine Door” (i.e. the door next to the vending machine).
- Zone C (Annexe) – 44 seats – Enter through the front main gate and proceed to the Church Office for safe-entry registration. Enter the Annexe through the “Annexe Door”.
- Zone D (Hall Rear) – 49 seats – Enter through the front main gate and proceed to the “Side Door” (in front of the Annexe) for safe-entry registration. Enter the Hall through the “Side Door”.
Please take careful note of the Zone you have selected when registering a seat as you are not allowed to cross zones.
Do note that in Phase 3:
The government now allows worshippers to participate in worship services in a larger group made up of not more than 8 persons (an increase from 5 persons previously), with the default 1-metre safe distance between groups.
Worshippers have to be divided into zones holding no more than 50 persons each, and there should be no mingling of individuals across zones. The regulations also require separate entrances and exits for each zone so that attendees from different zones do not mix with one another during entry or exit.
You should observe the following safe management measures during worship services:
a. Worshippers are to be in groups of not more than 8 and have a 1-metre safe distance between groups.
b. All persons present must wear a face mask at all times.
c. Singing is not permitted during the worship service.
d. Worshippers should leave immediately after the worship service. There must be no reception or mingling between worshippers, before, during or after each worship service.
More details about the government regulations can be found in the MCCY press release https://www.mccy.gov.sg/about-us/news-and-resources/press-statements/2020/dec/phase-three-of-re-opening-religious-activities
Registration will be open from Sunday 12 noon to Friday 12 noon weekly. Registration will be on a week by week basis.
You may reserve up to 5 seats per registration. Names of each attendee are required.
Look out for email confirmation for successful registration.
If you are subsequently not able to make it for the service, please release your seats so that others on the waiting list can attend.
Contact the church office at 6448-1800 during office hours for
- assistance with registration
- confirmation on your registration (if you did not receive an email confirmation)
- help to cancel your registration
If all seats are taken up, you may want to put your name on the waiting list so that you can be notified if seats become available.
You do not need to print your ticket. We will have the attendance list so we do not need you to print your ticket.