Finance & Admin
Enrolment of new pupils
Registration of new pupils is held at the last week of March of the year before entry (e.g. Year of entry: 2019, Registration: 2018 March). Priority will be given to the siblings of our current children and children of members of Bethesda (Katong) and Bethesda (Frankel Estate) Churches.
Playgroup — S$900 per term
Pre-Nursery — S$855 per term
Nursery / K1 / K2 — S$825 per term
Registration Fees: S$60 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
*Foreign Students are required to make a one-time payment of $100 (handling fee) to the Kindergarten
- For registration done the previous year, we will collect S$60 registration fee and S$300 for January Education fees (Playgroup), S$285 (Pre-nursery) or S$275 (Nursery/ K1 /K2)
- The remaining education fees for Term 1 (February and March) will be collected in end October.
- Terms 2 to 4 education fees are payable by the 7th of April, July and October of the following year.
Mode of payment: Either cash or cheque (crossed and made payable to “Bethesda (Frankel Estate) Church Ltd”)
The supplementary fees payable for the Worksheets, Stationery, Art and Craft materials, Insurance, Progress portfolio and Workbooks (where applicable).
Playgroup — S$90 per semester
Pre Nursery — S$120 per semester
Nursery — S$159 per semester
K1 — S$210 per semester
K2 — S$225 per semester
English and Mandarin Readers
Nursery — S$80 per year
K1 — S$80 per year
K2 — S$80 per year
|English & Mandarin Readers|
|Pre Nursery||S$855 per term||S$120 per semester||NA|
|Nursery||S$825 per term||S$159 per semester||S$80 per year|
|K1||S$825 per term||S$210 per semester||S$80 per year|
|K2||S$825 per term||S$225 per semester||S$80 per year|
All withdrawals must be submitted in writing to the kindergarten at least one month before withdrawal.
- An existing child who withdraws from the kindergarten will have the fees for that particular month and one additional month, including the registration fees, forfeited. However, if the withdrawal is made on or after 1st September, the last term fees (ie October to December), will be forfeited as the child is deemed to have enrolled for the whole year (Salaries and CPF for the Staff in the last quarter have to be paid). Any withdrawal made after 1st November will have the whole term fees paid for the following term (ie January to March) forfeited.
- A pupil who withdraws during the year and later rejoins the kindergarten will have to pay the registration and education fees, where applicable, before being allowed to enroll in the kindergarten.
- Pupils who have not paid their education fees for Term 4 of the year (within the specified dates) are deemed to have withdrawn from the Kindergarten and will not be considered for promotion to the next level in the following year.
- A pupil who withdraws after 1st October and later indicates that he / she wishes to re-enrol for the following year, will be placed on waiting list and priority will not be given.
For Advanced Registration / New Pupils
- A new pupil who withdraws before 1st November will have only the registration fees forfeited. The education fees already paid for Term 1 of the new year will be fully refunded.
- A new pupil who withdraws application between 1 to 30 November will have 1/3 term fees (January fees) and the registration fees forfeited. Refund will be made for the balance 2/3 term fees (February and March fees).
- A new pupil who withdraws application between 1 December to 31 January will have 2/3 term fees (January & February fees) and the registration fees forfeited. Refund will be made for the balance 1/3 term fees (March fees).
- A new pupil who withdraws application after 31 January (regardless of the starting month) will forfeit fully the term fees and the registration fees. No refund will be made.
We are an approved institution under the Children Development Co-Savings (Baby Bonus) Scheme. The Kindergarten uses the Direct Debit Advice (Giro) to draw funds from the members CDA for fee payment. Parents are required to pay a handling fee of $25 per year towards reimbursing the Kindergarten for fees payable to the bank.
Interbank Giro application forms, duly completed, together with the supporting letter from MCYS or the CDA creation and account details, photocopies of the trustee’s NRIC (front and back) and birth certificate of the child (as in CDA) have to be submitted to the Kindergarten within 2 weeks upon receiving the application form.
More information on the Baby Bonus scheme is available at http://www.babybonus.gov.sg/
The school uniform can be purchased from:
S Hassandin & Co
729 Geylang Road (between Lorong 37 & 39)
Tel: 9021 3041 (Mr Hassandin)
Please give him a call first before going to the shop
Colour of uniform:
1st session (8.15 to 11.15am) – Maroon
2nd session (11.30 to 2.30pm) – Royal Blue
Rubber/ Canvas shoes should be worn. The following pointers will help you to select shoes for your child:
- Select soft, comfortable and flexible shoes such as those made of canvas or rubber
- Select easy-to-wear shoes with elastic bands, zip or velcro type fasteners which your child can manage easily
- Avoid high heels or hard soled shoes as they can be uncomfortable
- Avoid shoes with buckles and laces as they are difficult to put on after activities which require them to be taken off
A clean towel should be brought to school daily. It will be returned to your child at the end of the day.
Application for transport can be made on the prescribed form available in the Kindergarten office. Request for transport will be referred to the bus driver serving your district and he will contact you.
Pick-up points agreed between bus driver and parents will be strictly adhered to unless you have moved to another location within the district.
It is now the normal practice for the bus driver to be paid full fare during the school holidays (May/ June and November/ December). Payment to them is made either in January or December of that year.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO CLIPS
The kindergarten reserves the right to use photographs / video clips of children enrolled for publicity and/or promotional purposes in our website, Facebook, newsletters and other media.