Is There More To Life Than This?
What on earth am I here for?
What gives my life true meaning?
Ever searched for the meaning of life but somehow got stuck, distracted or frustrated?
You’re not alone. And because life is worth exploring, we’ve created a safe place where you can ask anything. It’s called The Alpha Course. Millions have tried it and have come away really glad they did.
Millions of people around the world have benefitted from the Alpha Course. So can you!
What is it?
- The Alpha Course is simply a pressure-free opportunity for anyone to explore the meaning of life.
- Held over 6 weeks, it consists of thought-provoking talks about key issues, offering perspectives from the Christian faith.
What is involved?
- Breakfast is served from 8.30 am.
- Talk: A 45-min Talk addressing a key issue.
- Discussion: Participants break into Discussion groups to ask questions & express opinions.
- We end promptly at 11.00 am.
- There will be a full-day session on 7 Sep (Sat) where we will go in-depth on some very important topics.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has questions about the meaning of life, or is simply keen to investigate Christianity.
How much does it cost?
- The Course itself has been sponsored.
Where it is held?
- The weekly talks are held at Bethesda Frankel Estate Church (BFEC), 4 La Salle Street, Singapore 456930 (next to Bethesda Katong Kindergarten)
When does it start?
- The Alpha Course held in BFEC starts from Saturday 27 July 2019 (see schedule of talks).
Schedule of Talks
Date & Topic
- 27 July ——– 1. Who is Jesus?
- 03 August — 2. Why did Jesus die?
- 17 August — 3. How can we have faith?
- 24 August — 4. Why and how do I pray?
- 31 August — 5. Why and how should I read the bible?
- 7 September (Full-day)
— Who is the Holy Spirit?
— What does the Holy Spirit do?
— How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
— How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
Contact email@example.com to find out more